This Acceptable Use Policy (this “Policy”) describes prohibited uses of the web services offered by Sherpa, LLC d/b/a/ evolve24 (the “Services”) and the website located at https://evolve24.com (the “Site”). We may modify this Policy at any time by posting a revised version on the Site. By using the Services or accessing the Site, you agree to the latest version of this Policy. If you violate the Policy or authorize or help others to do so, we may suspend or terminate your use of the Services. If you become aware of any violation of this policy, you agree to notify us immediately and to assist, to the best of your ability, with any investigation and attempts to stop and/or remedy the violation.
Illegal, Harmful, or Offensive Use or Content
You may not use, promote, facilitate, or instruct others to use, the Services or Site for any illegal, harmful, fraudulent, infringing or offensive use, or to transmit, store, display, distribute or otherwise make available content that is illegal, harmful, fraudulent, infringing or offensive. Prohibited activities or content include:
· Any activities that are illegal, that violate the rights of others, or that may be harmful to others, our operations or reputation, including disseminating, promoting or facilitating child pornography, offering or disseminating fraudulent goods, services, schemes, or promotions, make-money-fast schemes, ponzi and pyramid schemes, phishing, or pharming.
· Content that infringes or misappropriates the intellectual property or proprietary rights of others.
· Content that is defamatory, obscene, abusive, invasive of privacy, or otherwise objectionable.
· Content or other computer technology that may damage, interfere with, surreptitiously intercept, or expropriate any system, program, or data, including viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, or cancelbots.
In addition, and without limiting any other terms in this Policy, you may not sell, lease, publicly display or publish, sublicense, distribute, syndicate, time-share, decipher, analyze, translate, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer, in whole or in part, the Services, without the prior written consent of Sherpa, LLC d/b/a evolve24.
You may not use the Services to violate the security or integrity of any network, computer or communications system, software application, or network or computing device (each, a “System”). This includes obtaining or attempting to obtain unauthorized access to a System without permission, as well as unauthorized port-scanning or and/or vulnerability testing. You may not make or attempt to make network connections to any systems, networks, or network devices to which you are not authorized for.
Client shall not: (i) sell, lease, sell, lease, publicly display or publish, sublicense, distribute, syndicate, time-share, decipher, analyze, translate, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer, in whole or in part, the Services or the Deliverables; (ii) remove, delete, alter, or obscure any trademarks, disclaimers, or any proprietary rights notices from any Services or Deliverables; or (iii) utilize the Services or Deliverables in any manner or for any purpose that infringes, misappropriates, or otherwise violates any right of any third party, or that violates any applicable law.
U.S. Export Controls
Your use of the Services and Site is governed by U.S. export control law. These laws apply whether or not you actually reside within the United States. More information about U.S. export laws can be found at the export.gov website. These laws prohibit:
· Selling certain production and services outside of the U.S., though you may be allowed to sell them in the U.S.; and/or
· Doing business with individuals or entities with whom the U.S. citizens may not do business
Our Monitoring and Enforcement
We reserve the right, but do not assume the obligation, to investigate any violation of this Policy or misuse of the Services or Site. We may:
· investigate violations of this Policy or misuse of the Services or Site; or
· remove, disable access to, or modify any content or resource that violates this Policy or any other agreement we have with you for use of the Services or the Site.
We may report any activity that we suspect violates any law or regulation to appropriate law enforcement officials, regulators, or other appropriate third parties. Our reporting may include disclosing appropriate customer information. We also may cooperate with appropriate law enforcement agencies, regulators, or other appropriate third parties to help with the investigation and prosecution of illegal conduct by providing network and systems information related to alleged violations of this Policy.